Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Return of The Show with Ze Frank!

Hey there Sports Racers.  For those of you who have followed this here blog from its inception, you may have read my post about the online character Ze Frank.  If you haven't you can check it out... here.

Being a huge fan myself I was alerted yesterday to his new Kickstarter project. I've posted his Kickstarter video below, but you can check out his page... here to bring back The Show with Ze Frank!

I was going to post about this yesterday right when I heard about it, but figured today would be good, and low and behold he's already surpassed his goal! In less than 24 hours! Amazing.  Just goes to show how many people love the stuff that he puts out there.  For those of you who know me, you probably know I'm beyond excited for the return of The Show!  For those of you who don't know me, you know now.

So get excited Sports Racers, the show's coming back! And if you feel so inclined, go and support his Kickstarter!  Even though he's surpassed his goal, I have no doubt whatever additional funds he comes up with will be put to good use on new fun internet projects like dressing up vacuum cleaners or songs about a guy named Ray.


No comments:

Post a Comment